Summer can be a fun time to get together and host a backyard party! I’m sharing 6 hosting tips that help me throw an easy, stress free and chic backyard soiree in no time at all!
6 Tips For Hosting An Easy and Stylish Backyard Party:
- Invest in Key Hosting Pieces: There are a few things I suggest investing in that will come in handy for any get together. Thankfully Wayfair has made it easy to snag some of my favorite pieces (linked below!)
- Trays: I always use my two white ceramic trays for a charcuterie boards, appetizers, or family style dining.
- Cake Stand: Aside from them being perfect for cakes, they can be a fun way to display other desserts and add height to your table!
- Wine Glasses: You can’t have wine without some stylish wine glasses! I recently found these on Wayfair and I am obsessed with their modern design.
- Napkins: I love to add a little texture to my tablescape. An easy way to do this is with napkins. These fun ones from Wayfair with tassel details adds a bohemian vibe to this backyard
- Tablecloth: This has come in handy for many occasions and help dress up our plain banquet table. Plus cleaning up can be a breeze!
- Always Keep A Bottle of Wine Chilled: We invested awhile ago in a wine cooler and it was the best thing we have ever done. We almost never have to worry about making sure our wine has been chilled right before an event. All we have to do is pop one open as guests arrive!
- Start with a Charcuterie Board: I always start each party with some wine and a charcuterie board. That way if food is running behind (which it usually does!) your guests will have something to nibble on and converse over while dinner is being wrapped up!
- Eat Family Style: It allows your guests to interact with each other while giving even the pickiest eaters options.
- Don’t be afraid to outsource: I love to cook, however baking is not my forte so for me I always pick up sweet treats from my local baker. It takes the stress off my plate and it is always guaranteed to be a hit!
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray: Of course if you are having a backyard soiree be sure to keep either of these handy depending upon time of day!