Tips on throwing the perfect Galentine’s Day Brunch.
- Make easy DIY favors
- Invite your favorite girlfriends
- Drink lots of bubbly
Checkout details below on our custom champagne glasses and succulent favors!
DIY Galentine’s Day Favors
How cute are these succulents? And the best part is you only need succulents (found at Home Depot), scissors, mini mason jars & stir sticks (found at Target)
These champagne flutes were also (surprisingly!) an easy DIY project.
- Find your favorite font and print out everyone’s name. For sizing I used the same height of 1″ to fill up the space on the glass
- Cut and tape each name on the inside of the glass
- On the outside of the glass trace lettering using your paint pen
- Fill with bubbly and enjoy!
Don’t worry about messing up. If you need to start over or just fix a little blemish, nail polish remover will take the paint right off!